Sunday, April 22, 2012

Readathon: The End

I AM SO TIRED EXCUSE ME WHILE I PASS OUT. It's a tad bit early, but it's Hour 24 Darnit D<


  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
    Hands down the last few, with thoughts of work and how tired I am crushing in on me, thus the slightly early turning in.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
    Anything from Rick Riordan works really well. The fast pace, tons of action, light prose combination makes it super to get lost in for hours. Delirium also worked well for me, and if I had gotten to Hunger I think that would have done well as well.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
    No? Maybe possibly making sure the mini-challenge links are in working order before posting them up? 
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
  5. How many books did you read?
    2 and 2/3rds
  6. What were the names of the books you read?
    Delirium, The Sun of Neptune and A Curse Dark as Gold
  7. Which book did you enjoy most?
    Delirium, though it now feels forever ago since I read it. It also really lent itself to the mini-challenges.
  8. Which did you enjoy least?
    I enjoyed them all pretty equally. I guess the least was A Curse Dark as Gold, but it's a slower paced book (aka not super fast).
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
    As long as chance and fate allowed me to I totally am going to. This was my first readathon and I enjoyed it a lot. I will definitely read again, and if I can think of something I may host a mini-challenge. Those were a def highlight of the event

So finished two books, almost finished a third. Read about 1300 pages, and for from around Hour 3-Hour 13, Hour 17-24.... Which means I was able to read for about 18 hours WOO! Hopefully I won't oversleep next time *laughs*

All in all I'm pretty darn proud of myself. Thanks to the readathon peeps for hosting this and the many mini-challenge hosters (and to chance and the muses for my wins). Thanks for the support on Twitter and visits to my blog. I love you all an Good... Morning?

1 comments:

Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the readathon! Rick Riordan is a good choice because his books are just the right size to keep you entertained and be able to finish so that you feel accomplished!

Post a Comment