Saturday, April 21, 2012

Readathon: I'M AWAKE

So there goes me trying to get out of bed at 7AM to kick this off on time *laughs*. Anyway, joining in now and starting with Deliriumby Lauren Oliver. WOO I can do this!

Indroductory Meme

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

1)Midwestern USA
2)Hunger by Michael Grant
3)Well I do have waffles to eat soon... but probably the Maple butter on bread I have coming up.
4)I am am a recently graduated double major in Graphic Design and Japanese, working two part time jobs to save up to move to an area with better GD job listings.
5)I am most looking forward to interacting with other blogs and readers as I plow my way through books :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment