Sunday, April 1, 2012

Update: The Book Reviewer and the Introduction

Hello the few people out there who have come across this modest Book Review Blog. I have just recently started it, but I hope to continue it for a rather long time. As you can see I've already posted about seven reviews as a bit of a grand opening. I have a few more waiting to be posted as well, so for a few weeks at least you can be guaranteed fresh updates about twice a week. (I'm looking at Tuesdays and Saturdays for now, but it depends on how much time I get to read).


Three things have prompted the creation of Journey Through Pages


1) The Goodreads challenge I started to read 250 books this year (I am at 68)
2) The gaining of a small fund I could dedicate towards books and a library card
3) The lack of people to talk to about said books that I have been reading.


So those three things combined with the fact that I have always wanted to start a book review blog have gotten me to get off my lazy butt and start writing reviews.

I really will pick up most any book though I tend to gravitate towards Young Adults of all kinds and Fantasies. Dystopias, Horrors, Historical Fiction and Romances are also on my to-read lists as well.

Also most of my reviews will be mirrored on goodreads.com and I'm currently getting a twitter set up so you can follow my twitter to get updates on when I put up a new review or update.

Please contact me if you have any questions, want to be affiliates, have a book recommendation for me,  or even want me to review a book you love or wrote. Here is my current e-mail for the blog: journeythrupages@ymail.com

And finally, thank you so much for visiting and feel free to comment on any review with your own opinions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment