Friday, July 13, 2012

Feature & Follow: What made you Start?


Here comes the return of the Memes!

Q: What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?


To spare my friends and family from my constant yippering about the books I was reading *laughs*. I've always read a lot of book, I have just started to record what books I've been reading this year on my goodreads account, but I know I at least read 150+ books a year (I am already past that this year) and sometimes a book strikes me so much I want to talk all about it, and honestly half the time I'm boring people to death, so in my brain making a book blog meant I could talk all about why I liked a certain book in a review and promoting the books I loved the most.

6 comments:

rachel said...

I agree, rambling to book bloggers who listen is great! Wow, you must be a fast reader! New follower via GFC. You could check out my post and blog here: http://onceuponabook-rachel.blogspot.co.uk/

Christina said...

Yay for meeting people with similar interests :-)

New follower via GFC.

Come see me at my new blog, Ensconced in YA!
http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

An awesome reason :)

New Follower via RSS!

My FF

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...

Via blogging, you will continue to meet fellow book lovers without any problems!

I'm a new GFC follower, and if you want to find out why I started blogging not long ago, please come check out my FF post.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Danielle said...

I know the need to talk books, haha. My friends (and siblings, for that matter) read way less than I do. Good answer. New follower!

I've nominated you for Liebster! For more info, come hither~
http://bookhavenextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow-friday-4.html?showComment=1342373569864#c703717763817572459

Unknown said...

I feel you ! I used to talk about books to my family like crazy and they would always get annoyed. haha xD I'm following you!
My FF :
http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow.html

Post a Comment