Monday, October 8, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, check it out and join in the fun! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!




SO since I'm going to be posting less and whatnot, I thought updating on what random things I've been reading... YAY

So, all important, my sad typo aside on the banner for the giveaway, the first book I've been reading this week (and finished Sunday, so it still counts) is...

Mystic City by Theo Lawrence~

Hmmm... I think pictures are nice so let's try this again.

The first book is...

Mystic City by Theo Lawrence

Of course I'm finished now, and the post before this one is the review I wrote, yay reviews. Also you can win this, yay giveaways, yay Abuzz-I mean Ambuzzadorship.

X-men meets Delirium meets.... Romeo and Juliet? YA Dystopian?





Another book I've been chugging through is....

デルトラ・クエストの沈黙の森 ...or
Deltora Quest's Chinmoku no Mori ...or
Deltora Quest's Forests of Silence (JP)

So if anyone didn't know by now I majored in Japanese (along with Graphic Design) and have been to Japan twice (and thus Book Off where I got this book in fact). I own the first four Harry Potters and the first half of Deltora Quest in Japanese and if I was a good girl I would be reading it more often.

(I have the JLPT this Dec, any practice welcome).



As for other things, I need to pick out a new before bed book to read. Especially since my e-reader konked so I can't read more Pierce at work... but I digress. That's it for now~

0 comments:

Post a Comment